Sunday 9 October 2011

Jane Eyre

Besides all the weird parts, this book, just like a sunrise becomes hotter and hotter towards the end. There was a whole lot of stuff going on there.
For me there were too little comical events, the romance was way too deep. It was great how Charlotte made Jane's story so emotional! I also was fascinated that Mr. Rochester locked up his wife. In the movie, we are rewarded with Mrs. Rochester spitting out flies. That was cool.

Over and above, Jane had a hard life. And besides the love drama, her pain touched me.
The romance made me tear up (because of my boredom).

Since the movie is out I'll do a double review.
The movie had too much hair! And tents. ( I think those were dresses though)

To Charlotte,
Well done, on keeping me awake!

No comments:

Post a Comment